The RAND Corporation (1989-2009) : The Reconfiguration of Strategic Studies in the United States Hardback
Part of the The Sciences Po Series in International Relations and Political Economy series
Based on a case study of the RAND Corporation, this shows how the uncertainties of US defense policies since the fall of the USSR can be understood and illustrated through an analysis of the evolution of the think tank community, and more particularly through a sociological study of the so-called defense intellectuals such as the RAND Corporation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 195 pages, VIII, 195 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/06/2012
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230340923
- Paperback / softback from £50.59