Emotions in Multiple Languages Paperback / softback
Alarge-scale investigation on how multilinguals feel about their languages and use them to communicate emotion.
Combining quantitative and qualitative approaches, the author looks at the factors that affect multilinguals' self-perceived competence, attitudes, communicative anxiety, language choice and code-switching.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, XVI, 264 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/08/2010
- Category: Bilingualism & multilingualism
- ISBN: 9781137354761