Evolutionary Basic Democracy : A Critical Overture Hardback
Part of the The Theories, Concepts and Practices of Democracy series
No one in this world truly understands what democracy means.
We operate democracy only through best guesses. This uncertainty has caused, and continues to cause, significant political troubles.
This book offers a way forward. It provides a new tool that will allow us to understand democracy for the entire planet and all of humanity.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 98 pages, XII, 98 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/05/2013
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137338655
- Paperback / softback from £38.75