The night that Jane and Bonnie meet at collage sets them on paths forever entwined.
Bonnie, the wild and experimental one, has spent the past two decades bouncing between bad relationships, while Jane's perfect life, perfect husband and children have materialised out of a fantasy.
But these appearances contradict the inescapable doubt Jane feels about her life.
As Jane retreats further into herself and begins having strange visions, Bonnie finds herself drawn into an affair with Jane's husband.
A finely wrought, haunting story of female friendship and deception, and the distance in between.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 432 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Putnam Inc
- Publication Date: 29/06/2017
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780399573828
- EPUB from £19.30
- eAudiobook MP3 from £19.28