Theatre and War : Theatrical Responses Since 1991 Hardback
Part of the What is Theatre? series
How has the media since the First Gulf War altered political analysis and how has this alteration has in turn affected socially-critical art?
Colleran examines more than forty plays, many written in direct response to the 1991 war in Iraq as well as to the 9/11 attacks and the retaliatory actions in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 241 pages, IX, 241 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/08/2012
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137006295
- Paperback / softback from £61.65