Counselling and Psychotherapy After Domestic Violence : A Client View of What Helps Recovery Hardback
This is a refreshing and thought provoking book, presenting the views of female and male counselling clients about their experience of therapy after domestic violence.
It brings together the existing literature and client views to present a new perspective on how to approach counselling with individuals who have experienced domestic violence.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 209 pages, XI, 209 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/09/2015
- Category: Domestic violence
- ISBN: 9781137434586
- Paperback / softback from £17.79