Applying Cognitive Linguistics to Second Language Learning and Teaching Hardback
Cognitive linguistics is a relatively new discipline which is rapidly becoming mainstream and influential, particularly in the area of second language teaching.
This book looks at how cognitive linguistics can inform our teaching, and lead to intriguing suggestions for alternative ways of presenting grammar and vocabulary in the language classroom.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 212 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 212 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/09/2009
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9780230219489
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £20.09