Ideal for the 8 - 12 age group, Scotland the Grave is a fast-paced journey through Scotland's dark past with our cuddly grim reaper, nice Mr Death, who will take you on a tour of myths, ghosts, ghoulies, demons and supernatural creatures. You'll encounter bad and scary men and women like Burke and Hare, Sawney Bean, and the not-very-nice Madeleine Smith.
Witches, body snatchers, and cannibals - you can meet them all in this riot through Scotland's frightening history as told by our tour guide, nice Dr Death.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, black and white illustrations throughout
- Publisher: The Gresham Publishing Co. Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/09/2010
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781902407470