N2O and CH4 Emission from Wastewater Collection and Treatment Systems : State of the Science Report and Technical Report PDF
by Jeff Foley, Zhiguo Yuan, Jurg Keller, Elena Senante, Kartik Chandran, John Willis, Anup Shah, Mark C. M. van Loosdrecht, Ellen van Voorthuizen
Part of the GWRC Report Series series
In a world where there is a growing awareness of the possible effects of human activities on climate change, there is a need to identify the emission of greenhouse gases (GHG) from wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs).
- To define the origin of N2O emission.Â
- To understand the formation processes of N2O.
- To identify the level of CH4 emissions from wastewater collection and treatment systems.Â
- To evaluate the use of generic emission factors to estimate the emission of N2O from individual plants
- Format: PDF
- Pages: 250 pages
- Publisher: IWA Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/05/2015
- Category: Science: general issues
- ISBN: 9781780407340
- Hardback from £99.00