Bend to Baja : A Biofuel Powered Surfing and Climbing Road Trip Paperback / softback
by Jeff Johnson
Bend to Baja documents a surf-inspired road trip along the West Coast of North America.
In February 2005, a group of world-renowned surfers left Ventura, California, for Bend, Oregon.
From Oregon, the crew worked its way south to the tip of Baja, looking for waves and traveling in a pickup truck converted to run on alternative fuel sources: veggie oil and biodiesel.
Jeff Johnson, along with Chris, Keith, and Dan Malloy, experienced a road trip centered on surfing, climbing, and camping.
Along the way, they met an array of characters, found rich, road-weathered experiences, and endured setbacks, all against the backdrop of a captivating ocean.
Bend to Baja chronicles their journey and a nontraditional lifestyle centered on the search for waves.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 164 Halftones, color; 27 Halftones, black and white; 5 Illustrations, color; 28 Illustrat
- Publisher: Taylor Trade Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/11/2015
- Category: Self-sufficiency
- ISBN: 9781589799301
- EPUB from £9.55