Ligonier : A Photographic Essay Paperback / softback
With clarity and attention to detail, Jeff Moerchen has captured-in more than 80 black and white photographs-the life of the Hispanic community of Ligonier, a small town in northern Indiana.
These men and women have worked to make a comfortable home for themselves, trying to realize their dream of living in America, while avoiding some of the perils they might have experienced in borderlands.
More than a narrow study of an immigrant population, Moerchen's evocative photo essay explores a small town as it struggles to survive.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 168 pages, 75 b&w illus.
- Publisher: Indiana University Press
- Publication Date: 11/11/2011
- Category: Photographic reportage
- ISBN: 9780253223630