The Political World of Bob Dylan : Freedom and Justice, Power and Sin Hardback
Part of the Critical Political Theory and Radical Practice series
This work illuminates, identifies, and characterizes the influences and expressions of Bob Dylan's Political World throughout his life and career.
An approach nearly as unique as the singer himself, the authors attempt to remove Dylan from the typical Left/Right paradigm and place him into a broader and deeper context.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 304 pages, XIII, 304 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/07/2015
- Category: Rock & Pop music
- ISBN: 9781137482341
- PDF from £18.70
- Paperback / softback from £17.75