Iconic Power : Materiality and Meaning in Social Life Paperback / softback
Edited by Jeffrey C. Alexander, Dominik Bartmanski, Bernhard Giesen
Part of the Cultural Sociology series
A collection of original articles that explore social aspects of the phenomenon of icon.
Having experienced the benefits and realized the limitations of so called 'linguistic turn', sociology has recently acknowledged a need to further expand its horizons.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 262 pages, 10 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 262 p. 10 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/12/2013
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9781137375964