Peak-to-Peak Output Current Ripple Analysis in Multiphase and Multilevel Inverters Hardback
Part of the Springer Theses series
The book introduces an original and effective method for the analysis of peak-to-peak output current ripple amplitude in three-phase two-level inverters.
It shows that the method can be extended to both multiphase inverters, with particular emphasis on five-phase and seven-phase inverters, and multilevel ones, with particular emphasis on three-level inverters, and provides, therefore, a comparison among different number of output phases and voltage levels.
The work reported on here represents the first detailed analysis of the peak-to-peak output current ripple.
It makes an important step toward future developments in the field of high-power generation, and in grid-connected and motor-load systems.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 129 pages, 68 Illustrations, color; 39 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 129 p. 107 illus., 68 il
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 23/06/2014
- Category: Energy technology & engineering
- ISBN: 9783319072500
- PDF from £76.08
- Paperback / softback from £73.55