Ethical Debates: Advertising Paperback / softback
by Jen Green
Part of the Ethical Debates series
Is advertising simply a way of presenting information to help consumers make choices in our increasingly competitive world? Or is advertising sophisticated persuasion that tricks, misleads and influences the buyer?
Look in detail at the industry, the effects of advertising and its influence on our daily lives.
The author uses real-life case studies to illustrate the subject; fact panels, quotes and statistics give an informed insight into the discussion and encourage lively debate. The Ethical Debates series confronts contentious issues affecting people in the 21st century.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, 40-45 colour photographs
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 30/05/2016
- Category: Citizenship & social education
- ISBN: 9780750297455