Gentrification and Schools : The Process of Integration When Whites Reverse Flight Hardback
Part of the Education Policy series
Through fifty-two interviews with New York City parents in gentrifying neighborhoods, this book examines the school choice process to determine how, through the compounding effect of these parents' many individual choices, a segregated urban school in a gentrifying neighborhood is able to transform into an integrated school.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 200 pages, XVII, 200 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/07/2012
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9781137008992
- Paperback / softback from £50.59