Hot Connections Jewelry Paperback / softback
This title is suitable for jewellery makers who have had some experience with beading, wire-working and basic cold-connection techniques (such as riveting) and are ready to move on to the next level and add a core metalworking skill to their creative repertoire.
Jewellery designer Jennifer Chin offers detailed instruction in the materials and techniques of soldering, supported by a series of lessons and progressive projects inspired by her stunning jewellery designs.
The result is a solid reference comprising a series of progressive lessons that give readers a foundation for learning and expanding on new skills, along with gorgeous projects and gallery pieces that inspire them to move on to subsequent lessons.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, full colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Publisher: Random House USA Inc
- Publication Date: 14/07/2011
- Category: Jewellery & beadcraft
- ISBN: 9780823033362
- EPUB from £17.69