The Middle Class in the Great Depression : Popular Women's Novels of the 1930s Hardback
Part of the American Literature Readings in the 21st Century series
In contrast to most studies of literature from the Great Depression which focus on representations of poverty, labor, and radicalism, this project analyzes popular representations of middle class life.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 205 pages, IX, 205 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/08/2013
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137309167
- Paperback / softback from £48.95