Culture, Education, and Community : Expressions of the Postcolonial Imagination Hardback
Part of the Postcolonial Studies in Education series
Provides a critical space in which to interrogate the ways in which postcolonial voices are imagined and struggle to be valued, heard, and responded to.
Takes the imagination of the postcolonial as its focus, acknowledging that it is a troubling, unsettling, and ambiguous concept requiring re-visiting and re-interpretation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 269 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 269 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2012
- Category: National liberation & independence, post-colonialism
- ISBN: 9780230338258
- Paperback / softback from £56.15