Phenomenology and the Future of Film : Rethinking Subjectivity Beyond French Cinema Hardback
Using hybrid phenomenological approaches to film, this book focuses on how moving images are 'experienced' and 'encountered' as well as 'read' and 'viewed'.
Its close engagements with films and installations by four contemporary French filmmakers explore the limits and possibilities of 'cinematic' subjectivity.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 271 pages, IX, 271 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/09/2012
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230299535
- Paperback / softback from £50.59