Teaching Probability Paperback / softback
Written by leading subject specialists, Teaching Probability is designed to support teaching concepts in probability by providing a new approach to this difficult subject from a perspective not limited by a syllabus, giving teachers both theoretical and practical knowledge of an innovative way of teaching probability.
This alternative approach to teaching probability focuses on the methods that teachers can apply to help their students engage with the topic using experiments and mathematical models to solve problems, considering how to overcome common misconceptions and the way in which probability can be communicated.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 206 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 04/08/2016
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9781316605899
- EPUB from £15.26