Designing Data Reports that Work : A Guide for Creating Data Systems in Schools and Districts Paperback / softback
Designing Data Reports that Work provides research-based best practices for constructing effective data systems in schools and for designing reports that are relevant, necessary, and easily understood.
Clear and coherent data systems and data reports significantly improve educators' data use and save educators time and frustration.
The strategies in this book will help those responsible for designing education data reports-including school leaders, administrators, and educational technology vendors-to create productive data reports individualized for each school or district.
This book breaks down the key concepts in creating and implementing data systems, ensuring that you are a better partner with teachers and staff so they can work with and use data correctly and improve teaching and learning.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 218 pages, 28 Line drawings, black and white; 9 Tables, black and white; 3 Illustrations, black and
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/03/2016
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9781138956186