Mundane Heterosexualities : From Theory to Practices Paperback / softback
Mundane Heterosexualities provides the reader with a critical overview of feminist thinking on the topic of heterosexuality.
It argues that as a social rather than sexual category, heterosexuality can be seen as the organizing principle of our everyday lines.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 206 pages, IX, 206 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/10/2007
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9780230273474
- Hardback from £50.79