The EU Comitology System in Theory and Practice : Keeping an Eye on the Commission? Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
EU law consists of several thousand acts of which the overwhelming majority are made by the Commission.
The Commission is controlled by comitology, a system of committees of member state representatives that are consulted when new acts are proposed.
This book looks at why the system was created, how it functions and how it has evolved.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 215 pages, XI, 215 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/10/2011
- Category: EU & European institutions
- ISBN: 9780230241428
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £41.89