Territory, Globalization and International Relations : The Cartographic Reality of Space Hardback
Globalization and changes to statehood challenge our understanding of space and territory.
This book argues that we must understand that both the modern state and globalisation are based on a cartographic reality of space.
In consequence, claims that globalization represents a spatial challenge to state territory are deeply problematic.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 183 pages, X, 183 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/10/2010
- Category: Historical geography
- ISBN: 9780230580831
- Paperback / softback from £50.59