Colonial New Hampshire : A History Paperback / softback
In his full-scale history of New Hampshire from the Algonkin people to the coming of the American Revolution, the historian Jere R.
Daniell discusses the Indian population, the development of community life, the founding of New Hampshire as a royal colony, the political adjustments that existence as a separate colony necessitated, the nature of New Hampshire's social institutions, and many other subjects.
His epilogue links colonial New Hampshire to subsequent developments in the state. This volume will interest historians of colonial New England and New Hampshire.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 296 pages, 16 illus., 4 maps
- Publisher: University Press of New England
- Publication Date: 03/09/2015
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781611688771