Victorian and Edwardian Furniture and Interiors : From the Gothic Revival to Art Nouveau Paperback / softback
Jeremy Cooper's classic survey, available again after some years out of print, contains an astonishing range of photographs and drawings offering uniquely comprehensive coverage of 19th-century furniture, from the Gothic revival to Art Nouveau.
Every major designer is represented and the choice of pictures includes little-known furniture from private collections.
A key book for collectors, dealers and scholars, this volume will also be of absorbing interest to anyone concerned with the history of design or interior decoration.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 609 Illustrations, black and white; 74 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/03/1998
- Category: Decorative arts
- ISBN: 9780500280225