The Haunted Book Paperback / softback
by Jeremy Dyson
* What unspeakable horror glimpsed in the basement of a private library in West Yorkshire drove a man to madness and an early grave?* What led to an underground echo chamber in a Manchester recording studio being sealed up for good?* What creature walks the endless sands of Lancashire's Fleetwood Bay, and what connects it to an unmanned craft washed ashore in Port Elizabeth, nearly six thousand miles away?In 2009 Jeremy Dyson was contacted by a journalist wanting help bringing together accounts of true life ghost stories from across the British Isles.
The Haunted Book chronicles the journey Dyson, formerly a hardened sceptic, went on to uncover the truth behind these tales.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages
- Publisher: Canongate Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/06/2013
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780857862433
- EPUB from £5.39