Contextualizing the Muslim Other in Medieval Christian Discourse Hardback
Edited by Jerold C. Frakes
Part of the The New Middle Ages series
Broadens the perspective of recent work on the discourse of the Muslim Other in medieval Christendom by investigating pertinent texts, art, and artefacts, situating these local discourses of the Muslim Other in the larger cultural context of proto-Eurocentric discourse.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 182 pages, XX, 182 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/10/2011
- Category: Literary studies: classical, early & medieval
- ISBN: 9780230111431
- Paperback / softback from £50.59