Ideology, Politics, and Radicalism of the Afro-Caribbean Hardback
Afro-Caribbean personalities coupled with trade unions and organizations provided the ideology and leadership to empower the working class and also hastened the end of colonialism in the Anglophone Caribbean.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 238 pages, XVI, 238 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/05/2016
- Category: National liberation & independence, post-colonialism
- ISBN: 9781349948659
- PDF from £76.08
- Paperback / softback from £88.95