Edward Elgar : A Creative Life Paperback / softback
Part of the Clarendon Paperbacks series
Edward Elgar is among the greatest of all English composers, and this major biography, the culmination of twenty years' work, is probably the most complete and perceptive study of the composer to date. Drawing on the vast amount of source material, much of it previously unpublished, Jerrold Northrop Moore presents Elgar's life and works as inseparable parts of a single creative career.
This classic study, unavailable for many years, is here reissued as a ClarendonPaperback.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 858 pages, frontispiece, music examples
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 01/07/1999
- Category: 20th century & contemporary classical music
- ISBN: 9780198163664