Organizational Learning : How Companies and Institutions Manage and Apply Knowledge Paperback / softback
Organizations capture and deploy what they have learned in four ways: Culture, Old Pros, Archives, and Processes.
This book describes the four approaches, their strength and shortcomings, and their interactions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 202 pages, XIII, 202 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/12/2012
- Category: Knowledge management
- ISBN: 9781137301543
- Hardback from £48.55