Supermarine Spitifire Paperback / softback
by Jerry Scutts
Part of the Osprey Modelling Manuals series
Osprey Modelling Manual 18 examines Reginald Mitchell's classic Spitfine - the only RAF type in continuous production throughout WWII (over 20,000 were built in some 40 major variations), and an airframe adaptable as a fighter, fighter-bomber and PR aircraft.
This book provides all the details needed to model the main Spitfine Marks - the Mks V and IX - and other Spitfire variants.
Includes a full roundup of the models available on the market, details of where you can see the real thing, a select bibliography, and survey of websites of interest.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 150 colour illustrations, references, bibliography
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 20/03/2002
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9781841762661