The Chemistry of the Theatre : Performativity of Time Hardback
by Jerzy Limon
This innovative, theoretical work focuses on temporal issues in theatre and the 'chemistry' of theatre - the ways in which a variety of factors in performance combine to make up what we call 'theatre'.
Discussing a range of canonical plays, from Shakespeare to Beckett, the book makes a unique contribution to theatre and performance studies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 246 pages, IX, 246 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/09/2010
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230241114
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £50.59