Anti-Americanism in European Literature Hardback
Part of the Studies in European Culture and History series
Pursues the hypothesis that fictional literature has been instrumental in the development and dissemination of European anti-Americanism from the early 1800s to today.
Focusing on Britain, France and Germany, it offers analyses of a range of canonical literary works in which resentful hostility towards the United States is a predominant feature.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 242 pages, IX, 242 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/12/2011
- Category: Literary studies: general
- ISBN: 9780230120822
- Paperback / softback from £56.65