Mental Health User Narratives : New Perspectives on Illness and Recovery Paperback / softback
Following extensive research in the UK, Bruce Cohen allows mental health users to tell their own stories (or 'narratives') of illness and recovery.
Institutional and home treatment care is covered alongside controversial self-coping techniques such as drug-taking, spiritualism, alternative healing, sleep and watching television.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 211 pages, XIII, 211 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/12/2007
- Category: Care of the mentally ill
- ISBN: 9781137487506