Academic Encounters Level 3 Teacher's Manual Reading and Writing : Life in Society Paperback / softback
The Academic Encounters Second edition series uses a sustained content approach to teach skills necessary for taking academic courses in English.
There are two books for each content area. Academic Encounters Level 3 Teacher's Manual Reading and Writing Life in Society will contain general teaching guidelines for the course, tasks by task teaching suggestions, answers for all tasks, and chapter quizzes and quiz answers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 08/10/2012
- Category: ELT: reading skills
- ISBN: 9781107631373