Financial Crisis and Institutional Change in East Asia Hardback
by Jikon Lai
Part of the Critical Studies of the Asia-Pacific series
In light of the Asian financial crisis of 1997, Lai examines whether East Asian economies converged onto the liberal market model by studying the evolution of the financial sectors of Korea, Malaysia and Thailand.
This includes sectoral diversification, the nature of competition, and the regulatory and supervisory frameworks.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 239 pages, XV, 239 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/06/2012
- Category: International finance
- ISBN: 9780230360631
- PDF from £56.09
- Paperback / softback from £52.19