Cambridge International Examinations : Cambridge ICT Starters: Initial Steps Paperback / softback
Cambridge ICT Starters: Initial Steps has been designed to support learners who are following the Cambridge Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Starters syllabus.
This book provides full coverage of all the modules.
The sections of the book correspond to the modules and follow the order in which the modules appear in the syllabus.
The book builds on keyboard skills and basic routines, such as emailing, handling data, spreadsheet management, creating and editing written work and handling images. The activities in the book use Microsoft (R) Office 2007 software and Windows (R) 7.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 76 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables, c
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 21/11/2013
- Category: Educational: IT & computing, ICT
- ISBN: 9781107624993