Explore!: Fair Trade Paperback / softback
Part of the Explore! series
From chocolate and tea to flowers and cotton, discover the history of fair trade and its products.
Learn what difference fair trade makes to the people producing the goods, what the ten princlples of fair trade are, and how fair trade practices affect the environment.
Read an interview with a worker from a fair trade project in India, debate the issues surrounding fair trade, make a fair trade ice cream sundae and find out amazing fair trade stats and facts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 30 - 50 colour photographs
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 10/04/2014
- Category: Social issues (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750283359