Understanding the Contemporary Middle East Paperback / softback
The fourth edition of Understanding the Contemporary Middle East has been fully revised and updated throughout to reflect the still-unfolding impact of the Arab Spring, the changing international environment, the impasse in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and much more.
The book also includes an entirely new chapter on the role of women in the Middle East.
Maps, photographs, and details of basic political data enhance the text, widely acknowledged as the best available introduction to the region.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 480 pages
- Publisher: Lynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Publication Date: 30/07/2013
- Category: Politics & government
- ISBN: 9781588269102
- Paperback / softback from £22.50