R by Example Paperback / softback
Part of the Use R! series
R by Example is an example-based introduction to the statistical computing environment that does not assume any previous familiarity with R or other software packages.
R functions are presented in the context of interesting applications with real data. The purpose of this book is to illustrate a range of statistical and probability computations using R for people who are learning, teaching, or using statistics.
Specifically, this book is written for users who have covered at least the equivalent of (or are currently studying) undergraduate level calculus-based courses in statistics.
These users are learning or applying exploratory and inferential methods for analyzing data and this book is intended to be a useful resource for learning how to implement these procedures in R.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 359 pages, 12 Tables, black and white; 21 Illustrations, color; 104 Illustrations, black and white;
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 17/11/2011
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9781461413646
- PDF from £50.99