Junior Athletics for Playground and Field Paperback / softback
by Jim Hall
Part of the Leapfrogs series
This is an essential guide to organising athletics activities at junior school level.
Detailed lesson plans are given for Years 3-6, which can be used as they are or adapted by the teacher for their own particular needs.
All material is compliant to National Curriculum requirements.
Leapfrogs is a successful series of teaching resources that help the non-specialist infant and junior teacher to implement the PE curriculum.
Each title contains invaluable information on necessary subject knowledge, teaching strategies, cross-curriculur links and assessment.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, B&W illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 25/03/2008
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9780713687651