The fascinating world of hunting related collectibles presented in an informative text of fifteen chapters and over 400 color photographs of carefully chosen examples.
It is at once clear why this is such an exciting field of collecting interest throughout the country.
Autumn hunters often spend the balance of the year thinking about their sport and searching for particular discontinued accessories, many of which are displayed in this book.
Old shells, decoys, advertising signs, books, prints, traps, licenses, and more are featured.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 441 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/03/1992
- Category: Antiques & collectables
- ISBN: 9780887403859