Medicinal Plants of North America : A Field Guide Paperback / softback
by Jim Meuninck
This exquisitely detailed full-color field guide, by biologist and herbal and medical plant expert Jim Meuninck, provides identification, practical information, and skills for the location of and use of medicinal plants.
The pages of this book re-connect us to our roots and the knowledge that medicinal plants and wild plant foods provide the chemicals every body needs to obtain optimum health and prevent disease.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 232 pages, 218 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/06/2016
- Category: Trees, wildflowers & plants
- ISBN: 9781493019618
- Paperback / softback from £11.25
- EPUB from £15.31