The Betterphoto Guide To Light Paperback / softback
Amateur photographers will love this practical guide to understanding and maximising natural light, as well as modifying it with flash, for a wide variety of subjects including nature, landscapes, people, flowers, animals and travel destinations.
The book's conversational tone means readers will connect easily with it and the learn-by-doing assignments make concepts easy to grasp.
Also includes more than 200 images from the authors and "BetterPhoto" contest winners that will provide instruction and inspiration throughout.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, full colour throughout, includes photographs
- Publisher: Watson-Guptill Publications
- Publication Date: 15/04/2012
- Category: Photographic equipment & techniques
- ISBN: 9780817424985
- EPUB from £4.42