Chronic Disease Management Paperback / softback
Edited by Jim Nuovo
This book focuses on optimizing management and outcomes rather than on routine diagnosis of chronic disease.
The reader learns proven methods for treating the most common chronic conditions that they see in daily practice.
Chapters are structured to help physicians adopt evidence-based management techniques specific for each condition.
Special emphasis is placed on the use of action plans and educational resources for promoting patient self-management.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 374 pages, 83 Tables, black and white; 23 Illustrations, black and white; X, 374 p. 23 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 19/10/2006
- Category: Diseases & disorders
- ISBN: 9780387329277