Oregon Myths and Legends : The True Stories behind History's Mysteries Paperback / softback
Part of the Legends of the West series
From the mysterious disappearance of hijacker D.B. Cooper to persistent rumors of bigfoot, this selection of thirteen stories from Oregon's past explores some of the Beaver State's most compelling mysteries and debunks some of its most famous myths.
Read about the mysterious disappearances of several people over the years around Mount Emily, relive the gruesome discovery of three murdered trappers near the Deschutes River, and learn why many people believe an eleven-ton meteorite might be hidden in the mountains of southwestern Oregon.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 1 Maps; 19 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 13/04/2017
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781493028269
- EPUB from £13.39