THE NEW GLOBAL PHENOMENONRoger Brown has it all: clever and wealthy, he's at the very top of his game. And if his job as a headhunter ever gets dull, he has his sideline as an art thief to keep him busy.
At a gallery opening, his wife introduces him to Clas Greve.
Not only is Greve the perfect candidate for a position that Brown is recruiting for; he is also in possession of one of the most sought-after paintings in modern art history.
Roger sees his chance to become rich beyond his wildest dreams, and starts planning his biggest theft ever.
But soon, he runs into trouble - and it's not long before the hunter becomes the hunted...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 29/03/2012
- Category: Crime & mystery
- ISBN: 9780099556022
- Paperback / softback from £7.69
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £8.00