The European Union as an Integrative Power : Assessing the EU's 'Effective Multilateralism' with NATO and the United Nations Paperback / softback
A comprehensive analysis of the European Union's foreign policy over 40 years, this study describes how multilateralism has been used in the fields of peace, security, and military crisis management.
Relying on detailed case studies, this new research looks at interventions in Macedonia, the Balkans, the Congo, and Chad--and assesses EU's cooperation with NATO and the United Nations during these emergencies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 500 pages, 8 diagrams
- Publisher: VUB University Press
- Publication Date: 15/05/2011
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9789054877721